Wednesday, October 24, 2012

What I'm Wearing Wednesday



Today I went (where else?) consignment shopping with my mom. As I put my outfit together in my head over coffee in the morning (one of my favorite parts of the day) :), I realized that, over the course of time, I have purchased today's entire outfit from Castaways.  The Joe's cropped jeans were purchased this spring, the rest has been purchased over the course of time this fall! The top is a grey military style top that is a LOVELY mix between a button down and a t~shirt. LOVE it with the blue stripe infinity scarf ~ which is cotton, so not too hot. The flats are amazing green, red, and navy plaid with gold metallic accents, Coach. A beautiful find. The retro~look crossbody is H&M and was purchased for my many upcoming Chicago shopping trips. If any of you LOVE the pieces of this outfit, take comfort in knowing that I usually keep things for a month tops, and bring them back to Castaways. My closet is in a permanent rotation!

Here I am after finding a HAUL for my 4~year~old at Frogs & Fairies in Bloomington, Illinois. Isn't that the smile of a successful shopper?

Happy Wednesday, everyone!

Cindy

No comments: