Monday, April 30, 2012

New Jewelry!


How cute is this watch? Adorable, right? When I put it in the case on Thursday, it took only a few minutes for it to catch Caley's eye! In fact, when I asked her to put it on so that I could take a picture of it, she never took it back off, she just paid for it and wore it out the door!

I have ordered jewelry and accessories off and on for Castaways, and recently I have backed off, because we had been taking SO much jewelry on consignment. Yet, when we recently cleaned out our display cases, we realized that not much of it was selling and very little of it was actually the on~trend stuff that you guys are REALLY looking for. 

So.... with all the other awesome changes at Castaways, I have decided to buy new jewelry so that you are able to find the perfect piece to set off the amazing outfit you're sure to find at our store! I will always be searching the magazines and of course Pinterest to stay on top of the very most current jewelry. Our find of the moment is this amazing wrap watch. Out of our shipment from last week, we have three neutral colors remaining. Tomorrow I will be placing another order, and this one will be all about color! Purple, coral, navy, tangerine, and of course, the super cute turquoise shown above!

So, what would YOU like to see us selling, as far as jewelry goes? Big statement necklaces? Sunglasses? Cross bracelets/necklaces? I will be placing another order within the next week and since you are going to be the ones BUYING it, who better to offer me input on ordering? We want to keep our selection fabulous just for you! (We will continue taking Lia Sophia, Silpada, and Stella & Dot jewelry on consignment as well, so if you've got anything you aren't wearing, by all means, bring it in!)

Have a fabulous Monday!

Cindy

No comments: