Friday, May 4, 2012

Friday Top Five

Here are the Top Five things we're loving this week at Castaways! 



The CUTE, Brand~New totes we're selling for just $35.99. Just in time for Mother's Day. The pattern I'm holding above is already sold out, and the other three (equally cute!) are going quickly. Hurry in and get yours!
We received a brand new shipment of jewelry yesterday. These coral cuties sold out almost immediately, and the turquoise ones are allllmmoooosssttt gone too! We still have orange, navy, purple, red, and several metallics to choose from. Great prices, and they are so very fun!


This rainy weather is making me crave something bright and fun! I believe these bright pink Hunter Boots would do the trick! What fashion accessory would make you smile on these grey days? 


I love the fun of doing something unexpected, like wearing leopard print flats to add some punch to preppy stripes! I think I might have to duplicate this fun Pinterest outfit today!


We have a necklace like this turquoise and gold seed bead multi strand available at Castaways, plus loads of other cute necklaces in the uber~trendy blues and greens. All of our jewelry is priced to be the perfect compliment to any outfit at under $20.00!  


Hope you have a WONDERFUL weekend, and I really hope the sun comes out soon!
Cindy

No comments: