Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Five For... Wednesday

 1. The POP of these orange jeans is fabulous. I am a huge fan of skinny jeans in fun colors. The orange is SO cute for summer, I'd wear it with a plain white tee, a bright necklace in a contrasting color, and flat sandals. Gorgeous, and what an amazing color for showing off a glowing summer tan! This picture is from Pinterest, with no link that I was able to find. :(
2. Fantabulous summer color block dress (courtesy of She Inside). Love the turquoise and navy combo. The look is perfect with wedges and a long dainty necklace... and maybe a wrap watch from Castaways! We JUST got a color block dress similar to this in at the shop yesterday!

3. I cannot get enough mint green (or green of any shade) at the moment. This is a look that is SO easy to duplicate at Castaways. Ruffle top, cute cardigan, skirt or pleated shorts with a skinny belt and a chunky long necklace. If you are having trouble coming up with an outfit for any occasion, simply bring in a picture of your inspiration (Pinterest, where this picture came from, is perfect for great ideas!) and we will help you build your ideal outfit!

4. I LOVE the pop of the turquoise necklace on the bright pink top. This is what summer is all about! Not sure I would choose flared trousers, though. I think I would do this with cropped, cuffed white skinny jeans. Otherwise it is PERFECt, I wish I owned the top and necklace. I think I will try to find a similar necklace the next time I order jewelry for Castaways! (Outfit found on Chictopia.)

5. Nike running shoes by Tiffany & Company? That ought to be enough to make even the most non-athletic among us a TINY bit motivated. And since I just ran the Steamboat Classic on Saturday, I am seriously DROOLING! 

So, there's a little bit of wardrobe incentive for the week! Come in and visit us ~ we'll help you keep cool in this HEAT! See you soon!

Cindy

No comments: