Wednesday, June 6, 2012

What I'm Wearing Wednesday... With a Twist

I bought this dress at J Crew in Miami... only in mint rather than navy. I am going to wear it today... to do more shopping. My question is, due to the high neckline, I am not sure what jewelry to wear with it... If YOU were wearing this dress, how would you accessorize it? Inquiring minds want to know. :) Comment here with your answer and one random winner will receive a $25.00 gift certificate for Castaways!

Hope your day brings you wonderful shopping finds!


Cindy

7 comments:

Megan said...

Big earrings and an armful of bangles.

Cara said...

I would wear blue and gold or orange and gold chunky necklace and bracelets with one of your cute watches !

Unknown said...

Thin camel belt and sandals(:

lisamarie7997 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kpaluska said...

I would wear a long coral beaded necklace with a wonderful white wrap watch.
For earrings I might stay with a smaller bit of flas like a silver hoop that would match the silver sandles I would wear.
Love the dress!

Contributors said...

Anthropologie's Seven Stone Necklace would look great. It's too rich for my blood, though!

Betsey Kinsey said...

I would wear a danty, pastel charm on a gold chain. Like a rose or a clover. Lauren Conrad's jewlery line has great antique looking pieces.