Friday, May 18, 2012

Ten Reasons Why We Love Haley



1. She HATES having her picture taken ~ although I don't know why ~ she's BEAUTIFUL. :) And she will probably be mad at me for posting this. ;)

2. Our baby is growing up! Haley is graduating this weekend and she will be starting an awesome new career.  We are beyond happy for her success and bright future, but we are also a bit sad, because we know our days with her working for us are numbered. :( As much as I get asked if she is my daughter, I have begun to feel a bit like she is, although she really does have a FABULOUS mama, whom I'm sure is beyond proud of her... as are we! :)

3. That girl has FASHION SENSE like none other! And BOUNDLESS, I mean BOUNDLESS energy for shopping!

4. Not only does she have mean fashion skills, but she is terrific at putting together outfits for our customers. I am sure a lot of you will miss her when she's gone.... but  I'll bet we could convince her to come back and do it on occasion!

5. Due to her budding career and graduation events, she will not be present for our employee photo shoot and Staff Appreciation Night tonight. We will miss you, Haley! :)

6. She is a creative spirit, full of fun ideas!

7. She is a workout and healthy eating machine, and boy does she look AMAZING! :)

8. She can organize our chaos at Castaways in minutes, and she usually does it with a smile on her face. (My dear, we will probably miss this most of all!)

9. I worried at first when hiring a college student, thinking she might be unreliable. I am happy to report that Haley has ALWAYS volunteered to cover shifts, work extra, or come in to help out before or after work. She has set the bar SO high for anyone I could possibly hire to be her replacement.... another reason she will be an amazing asset at her new job!

10. We will miss her because she has a fabulous smile, fantastic energy, terrific wardrobe, wonderful organizational skills, and so much more! GOOD LUCK, Haley! Congratulations. You will be missed!

Cindy

No comments: