Friday, May 25, 2012

Five For Friday

 1. I love aviator sunglasses! They are so laid~back chic, they remind me of actress like Jennifer Anniston and Reese Witherspoon, who always seem so effortlessly put together. I am ordering plenty of aviators and lots of other styles of sunglasses. Look for their arrival at Castaways in another week or so, just in time for summer, and priced around $10, so you can buy two ~ in case you tend to lose them, like I do! (These are from Burberry).

 2. Maxi dresses! We have plenty of solids and prints in every size available right now at Castaways. I just bought a super cute lilac one which looks really cute with my green necklace and gold sandals. I also love maxis with an uneven hemline ~ shorter in the front, longer in the back and maxi skirts. I WANT a green maxi skirt! (This dress is from Victoria' Secret.)

  3. Statement necklaces ~ LOVE! I just ordered several in fun colors! I like this style ~ shorter, chunkier, and with LOTS of color or I love longer ones that have smaller detailing and multi color beading on gold or silver chains.
4. Rolled up, boyfriend~style colorful chino shorts, like these coral ones from Gap (which I own and love). I have duplicated the look of these on our displays all week and have sold every pair, except one coral pair that is still there for the taking! 

5. Colorful bags! Especially messenger style, which we sell as quickly as we receive or designer bags, like this beautiful color block bag from Coach. We simply CANNOT keep our colorful Coach bags on the sales floor, they sell the DAY we get them in, so if you've got some you're ready to part with, bring 'em on in, and we'll put some cash in your wallet!

Happy Memorial Day Weekend!
Cindy

No comments: